Basic vs Premium Tier
Product Customizer offers 3 tiers of service for Shopify stores:
The basic tier of the app is $9.99 per month with a 14 day free trial. This version of the app gives you the ability to:
- Add an unlimited number of options to your store and products
- Create dropdown, single line text, paragraph text, and file upload option types
- Easily rearrange or edit options and the choices available for those options
- Bulk apply these options to your products for fast, easy management
- Create "templates" of options, which are a group of several options, than can be applied to a product as once to speed up your set up and management
Option management in Product Customizer is very advanced, as you can create a "parent" option, which can be applied to as many products as you want. If you then update the parent version at a later time, these changes are automatically inherited by the child options added to products, saving you time on management.
If you want part of an option to be unique for a product, you can edit that part of the child option to "override" the parent's characteristics.
The premium tier of the app is $19.99 per month with a 14 day free trial. This version of the app gives you:
- Every feature in the basic and standard plans, including advanced option management, saved templates, and conditional logic
- Priority customer service - questions or help requests from pro tier users are first in our queue
- The ability to add a fee to the product depending on which option is chosen for dropdown fields, radio buttons, and / or checkboxes, or if a single line text, paragraph text, or file upload field is filled out by the customer
Have questions about which tier is right for you? We'd be happy to help answer any questions you might have -- please get in touch.