Basic vs Premium Tier
Product Customizer offers 3 tiers of service for Shopify stores:
The basic tier of the app is $9.99 per month with a 14 day free trial. This version of the app gives you the ability to:
- Add an unlimited number of options to your store and products
- Create dropdown, single line text, paragraph text, and file upload option types
- Create color swatches, calendar date selector, and add various google fonts as a dropdown into your text boxes
- Easily rearrange or edit options and the choices available for those options
- Bulk apply these options to your products for fast, easy management
- Create "templates" of options, which are a group of several options, than can be applied to a product as once to speed up your set up and management
Option management in Product Customizer is very advanced, as you can create a "parent" option, which can be applied to as many products as you want. If you then update the parent version at a later time, these changes are automatically inherited by the child options added to products, saving you time on management.
If you want part of an option to be unique for a product, you can edit that part of the child option to "override" the parent's characteristics.
The premium tier of the app is $29.99 per month with a 14 day free trial. This version of the app gives you:
- Every feature in the basic and standard plans, including advanced option management, saved templates, and conditional logic
- Priority customer service - questions or help requests from pro tier users are first in our queue
- The ability to add a fee to the product depending on which option is chosen for dropdown fields, radio buttons, and / or checkboxes, or if a single line text, paragraph text, or file upload field is filled out by the customer
Premium PLUS plan
The premium tier of the app is $99.99 per month with a 14 day free trial. This version of the app gives you:
- All the advanced features of Premium
- Concierge on-boarding service and support
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager support rep
Have questions about which tier is right for you? We'd be happy to help answer any questions you might have -- please click Contact Us below.